The weather has not been our side for the last week, however we still have snow and our trails are still the same status Moderate- Good on most:
Weekly Trail Report:
- 152S – Bog is open, please use extreme caution when riding through from Campton to Rumney.
- 152N – Moderate – Good Conditions, Little dirty around connector from Gearty Way parking area.
- 155 – Moderate – Good Conditions
- 156 – Moderate – Good Conditions
- 157 – Moderate – Good Conditions – Use Caution, our Br180 Groomer is stranded around the kiosk at 155/157 with parts on order.
- Millers Trail – Moderate – Good Conditions, little dirty around Route 3 and Branch Brook
- Corridor 11 – Iron showing, not recommended to use trail.
- February 18th Antique Track Driven Machine Show 10am-3pm, hosted at Dirt Designs
- We are looking for crock pot style food donations for the show to help the club. Anyone that is willing to donate please reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Messenger. We would greatly appreciate from our members and riders. Last years show was re aired by NH Chronicle again on February 7th and has picked up lots of steam for crowds to be at the show. If you are interested in showcasing a machine or assisting with parking or in anyway, please let us know.
- February 19th Track Driven/Groomer Parade 10am – 1pm
- March 4th Annual Club Trail Cookout
- Weather permitting, will be our Annual Trail cookout. This year the cookout will be from 12pm-3pm at Johnston’s lookout on Miller’s Trail! Signs will post to guide the way!!
On Location Saturday Feb 11th:
Teams will be at Sunset Grill from 9am-2pm this Saturday Feb 11th selling CNHSC merchandise. Come down and See us!
Our Weekly trail report / newsletter is brought to you by our sponsors and friends of CNHSC at Hammond Wheeler Realty. Please see their team, located in Campton, NH for your Real Estate needs!